- Define marketing information
- Explain why organizations use marketing information to provide customer insight.
- Explain the role of marketing information in helping organizations understand and reach customers
Marketers are fortunate to work in an information-rich environment. They don’t have to make decisions based on gut feeling or blind luck. These days, many valuable sources of marketing information are available to guide marketers’ thinking, choices, and actions. While it’s true that this information may be more readily accessible in some organizations than others, it’s important for marketers to know what to look for and how to find it in order to make wise decisions about marketing strategy and execution.
- Reading: The Importance of Marketing Information
- Case Study: Juicy Fruit Gum