- Explain the B2B purchasing decision process
- Describe factors influencing B2B purchasing decisions
- Differentiate between B2C and B2B purchasing decisions
- Explain the B2B buying process and factors influencing B2B purchasing decisions
Up to this point, our discussion about decision making has focused on individual consumers (B2C). Next we will shift attention to the decision making of businesses and other organizations when they are considering what to buy (B2B). While many of the same principles apply in business-to-business purchasing decisions, there are important differences that warrant discussion.
- Reading: Organizational Buying Process
- Video: Complexities of a B2B Solution Sale
- Reading: The Organizational Buying Process