- Discuss the importance of measuring marketing communication effectiveness
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) that are useful for measuring the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Explain common tools used to measure marketing communication effectiveness
After all the creativity, work, blood, sweat, and tears that go into a successful marketing campaign, your work is not done until you have measured the campaign’s impact to learn where it succeeded and where it didn’t. Every campaign represents a significant investment of resources, so if you don’t take the time to learn from your campaign before moving on, you are losing a substantial part of that investment. Also, an effective campaign may contain tactics that you can use again—but you’ll want to know which ones worked. Think about it: every campaign you run can make you smarter!
- Reading: Measuring Marketing Communication Effectiveness
- Self Check: Measuring Marketing Communication Effectiveness