- Explain the concept of competitive advantage and how it relates to positioning strategy
- Differentiate between product features and benefits
- Explain positioning (perceptual) maps
- Identify common positioning strategies
- Explain the process of selecting a positioning and differentiation strategy
Positioning and differentiation are powerful tools to help you establish the market position you want for your product or service. In this section you’ll learn how various positioning approaches work for different target segments and how to choose an effective positioning and differentiation strategy.
- Reading: The Positioning Process
- Video: Starbucks Delivers Community and Connection