A. UPPER PART OF SERGER
1. Machine Table-The table holds the serger machine head and allows for garment space while serging. It also holds the thread cone stand holding 3-4 cones of thread.
2. Serger Head – The serger head controls the upper threads, thread tensions, and needle and knife housing.
3. Knife and Needle Area
4. Power Switch -The power switch is located under the table edge on the right side of the machine turns on the machine and the light.
5. Fabric Shoot -The fabric shoot allows the cut off fabric to be deposited into a waste bin.
6. Foot Peddle – The foot peddle drives the serger.
7. Presser Foot Lifter -The presser foot lift is located next to the foot peddle. It lifts and lowers the presser foot of the serger.