Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
1. Sewing Supplies
2. Pressing Equipment
3. Fabrics Used for Sewing Samples
4. Knit Fabrics
6. Reading the Pattern Envelope
7. Pattern Instruction Sheet
8. Pattern Symbols
9. Cutting Pattern and Fabric
10. Transfer Marking of Pattern Symbols
11. JUKI DDL-8700 Sewing Machine
15. Tote Bag
Knit fabrics have an interlooping structure and stretch. We will not be using any types of knits during this class.
Introduction to Apparel Production Workbook by Laurie M. Apple is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.