Daniel E. Barth, PhD
Assistant Professor of STEM Education
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
Special Thanks to the Editors:
Anne Dalio, Fullbright College, University of Arkansas
Thomas A. Mangelsdorf, CV-Helios Worldwide Solar Observing Network, Association of Lunar and Planetary Observers
Unless otherwise credited, all photographs and illustrations are © 2018 by Daniel Barth. This text is licensed under Creative Commons.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.